Monday, October 27, 2014

Radical Cartography

For this project I chose to map out my three years (so far) at Kansas State. I first listed all the classes I took Freshman, Sophomore and Junior year at KSU. Then I thought of other activities I did a lot while in Manhattan. For example, I'm involved in a sorority on campus, so I mapped out the route I took to get the my sorority house on a weekly bases. I also thought about going to the rec, football games, basketball games and of course going to Starbucks for coffee.

Overall, my map is incredibly simple yet extremely personal. I thought this was a cool way to map all the places I've been while in college.

Here is my list of activities I planned out before actually making my maps:




Here is the final projects:






No comments:

Post a Comment